Mar 30, 2013

New Pages Added

As some can tell, most of the pages are still void of photographs, however there are a few pages that do have photographs and pictures added to them.

  • 'Glenwood' is the first prototype specific page to be added.  It has all of my photos of the Glenwood rail yard in Glenwood, MN.
  • 'Archives' includes a list of photographs from my other blog, jjwtrains.blogspot.com.  That blog will be going under renovations and will soon have all the information associated with prototype railroads transferred to this site under a specific page.
  • 'Home' of course has a couple of posts, but this will be the page that grows the quickest with new information, history, and interesting facts.
I still have plenty of work to get done, and I hope that I can get most of it done by the end of the week.  So stay tuned, this blog will keep getting larger.